In the Lab...
In my Free Time...
Who am I?
- I am Nicholas Schneider, a PhD student working with Dr Haim Bau at the University of Pennsylvania.
- When I am not working in the nano-world on the nanoAquarium you will find me out and about.
- You might want to start looking in Rodin College House where I am the Graduate Associate on the 16th floor.
- On that note, stop by the lounge on Sunday Nights at 9pm for some baked goods. I love to bake and my specialties are Banana Bread and Cinnamon Rolls!
- To go along with the baked goods, you may want to try one of my hot beverages… Teas, Coffees, and Steamers! I have slowly been growing my repertoire.
- If you wait long enough, my Coffee Trees will have some beans and you can try some home-grown, home-roasted coffee!
- Or, if you are trying to be a bit more healthy... you can try some Fresh Juice right out of the juicer.
- While on that health kick, let me know if you want to go for a run… as another passion of mine, I have completed two Philly Marathons… still far from qualifying for the Boston, but I am happy with my PR of 3 hrs & 40 mins.